A breath-taking 3D space combat game from PDAmill for the Pocket PC. When the Locust Wars ended, the Anthelion Galaxy enjoyed many years of peace, free to research new technologies and discover new ways of life in the galaxy. Until one day, the Bedouin Traders uncovered a deadly secret from the past, and resulted in an ancient power being unleashed. As a fighter-pilot for the Anthelion Federation, your job is to protect the galaxy at all costs, even if it against your allies. Anthelion 2 features an incredible 3D graphics engine with VGA resolution, fast-paced space combat, an engaging story, and over half an hour of original music - all designed for the Pocket PC.
Key features of the game include:
- A blazing-fast, highest quality 3D graphics engine for the Pocket PC
- Enhanced graphics for VGA resolution
- Training + 15 full missions in Career Mode, giving you hours of excitement
- Survival Mode allows hours of entertainment while fine-tuning your combat skills
- Variable difficulty levels, ranging from Easy to Hard for maximum replayability
- Fly 10 unique spaceships with different speeds, shields, weapons and maneuverability
- Play as three different races: The Anthelion Federation, Bedouin Pirates and Mysterious Watchers
- Automatic combat functions like aiming, targeting and firing helps you target and destroy your enemies while commanding your ship at an incredible speed
- Dynamic gameplay supporting both D-Pad and on-screen controls
- Special effects ranging from huge explosions and engine trails, to dynamic lighting
- Over 30 minutes of stereo music by Jason Surguine, the well-known PDA musician
An enthralling 3D combat game which offers hours of entertainment on your Pocket PC.